Family Immigration


Family Immigration

Navigating the complexity of the immigration system can be frightening and deeply emotional. Having personally experienced the shortcoming in the journey to naturalization, Mr. Buitrago has a profound understanding of the intricacies this process entails. At the Buitrago Law Firm, P.A. we offer highly specialized legal guidance for the below-listed immigration needs:


Visiting the U.S. for holiday or business:

  • B1 Visa – visiting for business reasons.
  • B2 Visa – visiting for tourism reasons.

Visas that permit you to work in the U.S:

  • E1 Visa – citizens of countries that the US has a treaty of commerce with who can offer substantial trade.
  • E2 Visa – citizens of countries that the US has a treaty of commerce with who can make a substantial investment.
  • H1B Visa – skilled workers within specialty occupations.
  • H2B Visa – working seasonal non-agricultural jobs.
  • L1A and L1B Visas – expanding your business to the US or being transferred to an existing business.
  • O1 Visa – workers with extraordinary ability within arts, science, business, education, or athletics.
  • TN Visa – workers from Canada or Mexico through the USMCA.

Visas that permit you to study in the U.S:

  • F1 Visa – those who plan to study at an academic institution or language training program.
  • M1 Visa – those who plan to study in vocational or other non-academic programs.

Green Card Options to work permanently in the U.S.

  • EB1 Green Card – for priority workers with extraordinary abilities, are outstanding professors and researchers, or multifunctional managers/executives 
  • EB2 Green Card – professionals with advanced degrees, exceptional abilities, or a National Interest Waiver (NIW)
  • EB3 Green Card – professionals with a bachelor's degree or its international equivalent
  • EB4 Green Card – special immigrants including religious workers or juveniles 

Green Card Options to live permanently in the U.S.

  • Family Sponsorship – those who are related to a US citizen or permanent resident.
  • EB5 Investor Green Card – living permanently in the US by making a substantial investment.
  • K-1 Fiancé Visa - allows a United States citizen to sponsor his/her fiancé(e) to come to the US in order to get married.

If you are in need of professional help, we would like an opportunity to discuss your case.


The Buitrago Law Firm, P.A. is a company founded on customer service. Should you become a client of the BLF, you become part of our family.

Contact Us Today

Buitrago Law Firm is committed to answering your questions about Immigration and Business law issues in Florida. We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.